Job ID 127178
Salesforce Marketing Production Support Engineer Job Description
Company DescriptionHeadquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,450 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.Job DescriptionSkechers Digital is looking for a Marketing Cloud Production Support Lead / Site Reliability Engineer to coordinate & communicate with Customer Service and cross functional teams. The successful candidate will work to establish processes consistent with digital best practices by establishing operational KPI’s, reporting, alerts, communicate plans and status to team members and stakeholders, manage incoming incidents and triage and other day-to-day interactions as needed to keep projects moving This role will report to the Director of Quality Assurance and Product Support and will become part of a core Digital program team delivering production support to accelerate business growth for Skechers USA. The ideal candidate must have strong experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform along with database and SOAP/RESTful/Transactional API integration knowledge.ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Strong technical background ideally within a production support environment.
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Monitor baselines of technical KPIs such as uptime, performance, and error rate of Marketing platform and drive the efforts to improve these with the help of other teams, as needed.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding.
- Create/maintain operational runbook.
- Prioritize incidents raised and resolve it accordingly.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Incident classification, review after incident, gather information on RCA and communicate to the team.
- Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Provide on-call support and provide release support.
- Collaborate with the product owners, business, developers, and QE, as needed.
- Creates, manages and maintains document reports.
- Use tools to understand customer’s friction points and help to resolve it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and self-sufficient with the ability to drive intelligent and creative solutions.
- Knowledge of Ampscript, SSJS, and similar programming and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing email and 3rd party integrations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong experience in diagnosing production issue and debug code.
- Strong experience with monitoring tools and log aggregation tools.
- Adverse in writing SQL queries, and understands automations, journeys, email templates, data extensions and data management in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in APIs validation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with responsive email template testing for various email applications and providers (Gmail, Outlook, Mobile, etc.)
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases to understand the issue.
- Experience in agile SCRUM management practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Teams/Slack, Servicenow, etc.)
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred, but not required
- Experience in direct to consumer CRM at an enterprise level.
- If Possible
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pay range for this position is $85,000 – $120,000 per year.Benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave: including time for fathers and adopting parents.
- Short term & long term disability and life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plans with multiple carries, including EPO,HPN and PPO plans.
- Competitive 401k plan and employer matching.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) offerings.
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
- Pet Insurance available.
- Onsite wellness programs at company headquarters including fitness classes, acupuncture, and chiropractor.
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee product discount of 50%; employee sample sales and family and friends discount throughout the year.
- Skechers Company Culture and growth strategy is deeply infused with internal career growth and opportunities for learning.