Job ID 124926
Job Number: R0177326
Salesforce Solution Architect, Senior
At a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. Remote booz Allen Salesforce Solution Architect, Senior – When you’ve developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you’re a solutions architect. You’ve evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in healthcare IT?
As a solutions architect on our team, you’ll translate your customer’s IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting key Salesforce solutions. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way the Veterans Administration uses technology, including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. What do you do next in a career where you’ve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s solutions architects. As a technical leader, you’ll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth. Join us and build the future of technology in federal healthcare for the better. Work with us as we build systems to change Veterans Affairs for the better.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 4+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect
- Experience demonstrating solution design and architecture to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Ability to perform code reviews and assist developers in identifying possible errors and quality issues, while ensuring development best practices are being followed
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience supporting the Federal Government, VA, or Healthcare IT sectors
- Experience in a client facing posture
- Experience with source control repositories, including Git
- Experience with Salesforce releases and deployments
- Knowledge of Salesforce Health Cloud
- Knowledge of SAFe practices
- Knowledge of Salesforce DevOps processes and tools, including Copado or Gearset
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Certifications, including Administrator, Platform App Builder, Application Architect, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, User Experience Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, or Data Architecture and Management Designer Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.