Job ID 127041
Salesforce Sr Solution Architect Job Description
Job DescriptionOur Salesforce COE team delivers large-scale, custom Salesforce implementations. Our engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will lead consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create and implement compelling visions. You’ll execute and serve as a hands-on advisor to deliver customer ROI.Our Salesforce Practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
Your Impact: Leadership
- Assume ultimate accountability for the successful solutioning and delivery of projects and programs to which you are assigned.
- As a Senior Architect, you will also work as part of the internal Salesforce leadership team, helping to define strategies to grow and scale the practice.
- Look for new techniques for analysis and design to incorporate into Publicis Sapient overall methodology
- Take an active role in mentoring and developing more junior resources on your team and projects
Business Development: Client Growth
- Be a resource to help rationalize, solution and scope potential engagements
- Be a compelling voice relevant pre-Sales meetings
- Cultivate trusted relationships with clients; become a thought-leader for the client and facilitate strategic thinking for enterprise-wide architecture and roadmaps with our larger accounts
- Use interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of client’s business to deliver customer ROI
- Lead effective requirements gathering with a focus on true Business Value objectives and scalability
- Demonstrate strong ability to engage large, divergent and complex client stakeholder teams in objective review and innovation discussions.
Design, Build, Test, Deploy
- Drive business process technical solutioning and execution for large scale projects with a focus on UX and end-user adoption.
- Ensure architecture follows a scalable best practice approach, leveraging current and emerging technology options as relevant.
- Direct large-scale build and test efforts for our enterprise clients and agencies
- Produces quality architectural artifacts and documentation
- Ensures that overall delivery methodology is applicable for the engagement in question and successful.
Your Skills & Experience:Subject Matter Expertise: Platform Mastery
- Deep platform knowledge demonstrated by Salesforce certifications such as Application Architect and System Architect or equivalent knowledge.
- Track record of additional Salesforce application(s) and platform knowledge or other technologies highly desirable.
- Proven experience in large-scale enterprise level solutioning and implementation.
- Track record of innovative and successful delivery of business value on the Salesforce Platform(s).
- Familiarity with relevant DevOps strategies.
Project Excellence: Enterprise Level Accountability
- Experience in successfully navigating complex matrixed clients and environments
- Experience in risk management and conflict resolution
- Experience working with delivery methodologies such as SAFe
Coach and Mentor: Career Manager
- Experienced manager of onshore and offshore teams on projects and programs
- Career management experience, mentoring and developing direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to provide Subject Matter Expertise in existing or new technology and methodologies related to the Salesforce ecosystem.
Pre-Sales Experience: RFI/RFP/SOW
- Experience supporting business development efforts in identifying and scoping new projects
- Experienced in reviewing/participating in responding to RFIs and RFPs and appropriately reviewing SOWs.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Training on Salesforce platform
Level: Senior Manager Pay Range: $170,000 – 200,000 (Flexible on salary depending on overall experience)The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. The actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and the specific skillset required for the work itself.As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200