Job ID 126248
Senior Associate, Client Finance Job Description
Senior Associate, Client Finance
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
You will be responsible for building exceptional relationships and providing operational support to Publicis Sapient’s client-facing and internal teams. You must demonstrate a willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. You will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, detail-oriented, and interested in learning PS’s business.
You will help manage client teams through various Publicis Sapient operational processes while simultaneously advocating their business drivers to internal teams. On some accounts, you could interact with the Clients’ internal operations teams, where you will view yourself as an extension of the account leadership – doing whatever it takes to help the client-facing team ensure flawless client relationships.
- Revenue Pipeline/Margin joint ownership with Client Account Teams
- Coordination of weekly/monthly business processes and provide support for key account team(s)
- Partner with team/leadership to plan the right level of operational support to make the account successful
- Prepare financial / project health data and presentations for Client relationship leaders
- Finance administrative support: project budget reporting, project health reporting, data analysis – proactively reporting issues and concerns, quarter and year-end closing support activities
- Miscellaneous support: knowledge management, organizing and promoting activities/communications to build community within client-facing teams, assisting with various trackers and ad hoc reports
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Digital Agency, consulting, or professional services organization and willingness to work in a Globally Distributed Model
- Previous experience with data validation and reconciliation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills and ability to interact with individuals at all internal Client organizational levels
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
- Strong presentation, facilitation, time management, and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with/ demonstrated ability to balance priorities on simultaneous projects
- Strong skills including Microsoft Office tools w/ expertise in Excel
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at h[email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Apply for the Job