Job ID 126908
Senior Customer Success Manager Job Description
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and HG.
- Drive the post-sales journey for assigned accounts, from, product adoption, expansion, advocacy, and ultimately renewal
- Manage a mid-size book of business of approximately 50 – 100 accounts, maintaining an accurate forecast and account status within SFDC.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, and performing business reviews
- Monitor account health indicators to identify churn risk and develop strategies for mitigation
- Manage At Risk situations and collaborate closely with other internal teams to support customer requests, issues, and feedback
- Present value of Revalize products with customers, effectively managing objections to mitigate churn
- Support customer nurture activities and campaigns in partnership with Marketing
- Identify additional opportunities to drive up-sells, cross-sells, and collaborate with Sales to deliver on account growth goals
- 3-4+ years of professional corporate experience
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience managing renewal and negotiation conversations
- Professional presence with ability to listen to, understand and present to customers
- Ability to understand customer’s business needs and how those connect back to product value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Proactive problem solver with experience developing creative solutions for customers and the business
Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.
Apply for the Job