Job ID 124924
The NVIDIA Datacenter organization is seeking an experienced technology professional for the position of Senior Data Analysis Engineer to support initiatives for the E2E Quality Platforms, Reporting, and Analytics Organization for our DGX™ and other Datacenter products.
As a Senior Data Analysis Engineer in our team, you will be an integral part of the team in Operations E2E Quality Platform. The team is responsible for turning data into information that leads to insights and actions to improve the business. You will be collaborating with a diverse and multi-functional team of developers/administrators and business users within Operations and other groups at NVIDIA.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for developing complex queries in SQL, SPL, stored procedures, or PowerBI from a very large data volume and multiple data sources.
- Able to use and apply the right analytical techniques to identify hidden patterns and trends that can be leveraged to improve the business. And, lead data analysis to solve complex data issues, and support data research requests.
- Setup and maintain B2B file transfer processes from our partners to Operations
- Understand file archiving concept, and can build, update, and maintain scripts in C/C++ for file archiving processes. And, with strong programming skills to automate and streamline various data processes.
- Responsible for creating reports and dashboards targeted at understanding data completeness, data accuracy, application performance and use case implementation.
- Performing Data Analytics, Visualization, Dashboard Customization, and Alerts in various cloud data platforms such as ADX Azure, AWS Redshift, PowerBI or Splunk.
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Software engineering (or equivalent experience), or related fields with extensive programming knowledges in Python, C/C++, and strong in writing complex DB query SQL.
- 8+ years of strong analytical skills able to extract actionable insights from raw data to help improve business.
- Experience and knowledge of Core Splunk Enterprise, and extensively used Splunk SPL with certified power user, Reports, Alerts and Dashboards.
- Experience with B2B file transfer, SFTP, file encryption and decryption, file compression, and file systems.
- High energy and able to work in a fast-paced production environment with various constraints, problem-solving skills, interpersonal social skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Technical expertise for data models, ETL, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Computer Science degree / Splunk Certification with 4+ years Splunk experience.
- Background with Splunk backend data administration (data forwarding, indexing, summary indexing, field extraction, data models and acceleration).
- Experience working with B2B file transfer operation, and GoAnywhere is preferred.
- Self-starter, and solid ability to drive continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- A demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment where strong organizational skills are crucial.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most dedicated people in the world working for us. If you’re passionate about innovation we want to hear from you. You can do your life’s work here! Join us!
The base salary range is $140,000 – $224,250. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.