Job ID 125853
Senior International Tax Accountant- 100% Remote:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technology company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Senior Manager to help grow their team. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare technical tax research for tax compliance
- Prepare, and manage international tax provision
- Tax research
- Manage foreign income tax audits
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 8+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience
- CPA or master’s preferred
- Extensive experience with ASC 740 and international exposure
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment! Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Competitive compensation including bonus
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at czu[email protected] – we’d love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $125,000 to $175,000+ per year with a 15% minimum bonus and more. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
Location: US (Remote)