Job ID 126359
Senior Manager – Total Rewards Systems Job Description
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Senior Manager, Total Rewards Systems, leads the product vision and product strategy for Visa’s global compensation, benefits, and mobility technology. This person partners closely with the Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility users and leaders to define a roadmap for relevant technology to meet our customers’ business objectives. They will partner with the People Function and Technology partners to continually improve digital tools for our people. This hands-on role will work closely with the Director of HCM Systems to develop a compensation, benefits, and mobility systems strategy that supports business strategies which may include system implementations, business process design/redesign, vendor selection, change management, and current-state assessments of both a technical and functional nature.
The Senior Manager of Total Rewards Systems has a deep understanding of compensation, benefits and global mobility processes and practices, security, data integrity, system configuration & design, system enhancements & upgrades, and expertise within the Total Rewards technology space in the market.
You will drive, influence, and collaborate with the People Team and Technology team, as well as stakeholders across the organization to identify solutions (tools and processes) that meet business needs and incorporates best practices in the Total Rewards space.
- Leads all systems aspects for global compensation, global benefits, and global mobility including process re-imagination, systems enablement and implementation and systems integrations
- Partners with global Compensation, Benefits and Mobility teams to access business requirements (define scope, create estimates, produce program charters and other documentation needed for funding approvals) and translate business needs into systems needs, architectural requirements and implementation/execution plans
- While driving requirements and future state planning, this role will identify areas to optimize process or configurations aligned with Total Rewards best practices. This role will provide recommendations to the People Technology team on recommended configurations or solutions. This role may also assist with configurations as needed.
- Lead the execution and delivery of technology solutions and projects from start to finish, including requirements definition, process mapping, SRD creation, testing planning and execution, integration requirements, data migration requirements and cutover activities to successfully launch the project
- Prioritizes competing Total Rewards technology projects, partnering with the Total Rewards People Team, to create a roadmap for technology implementation
- Serves as Product Manager for Total Rewards technology within Visa’s People team
- Provide high quality customer service and communicate project/program status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to technology, systems and business stakeholders regularly
- Collaborate with sprint team for sprint scoping, planning, writing user stories along with acceptance criteria, clarifying doubts, and actively participating in sprint demo.
- Effectively use planning tools such as Jira to develop documents and to provide a clear vision for scope, use cases, workflows, wireframes, product requirements, acceptance criteria, and other materials as needed to support technical design, development, and QA activities
- Provide domain thought leadership in the Total Rewards technology landscape, by challenging current thinking and providing practical and innovative systems solutions to solve frictions in end to end People processes
- Supports the Total Rewards function with creative solutions and new applications that promote efficiency, effectiveness and new thinking in People business partnership and support.
This is a remote position.
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience implementing and configuring global compensation, global benefits and global mobility technology
- Understanding of the HR Technology marketplace and best practices, not only in Total Rewards, but also Human Capital Management
- Experience with Workday is essential, alongside knowledge of leading-edge compensation and benefits best practices for digitizing end-to-end compensation/benefits data and processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technology implementations and projects in parallel
- Proven track record launching HR technology from project definition to post-implementation continuous improvement
- Ability to partner and influence across several stakeholders, including the People Function, People Technology, Cyber Security, Legal, etc.
- Experience leading RFP
- 6+ years’ experience in People systems solution and systems implementation and operational process improvement.
- Knowledge of HR principles, legislation and key components of end-to-end HR processes.
- Demonstrated track record of project leadership within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work well through ambiguity and complexity, executive presence and confidence with senior stakeholders and a sharp focus on the right outcomes.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate systems strategy, requirements, and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and systems resources).
- Flexibility to move easily between operational troubleshooting and strategic planning.
- Ability to manage multiple consulting and vendor relationships, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change.
- Agile planning and execution: Drive sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other scrum ceremonies
- Proficiency in the use of Jira and Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint)
- Ability to manage teams in a matrixed geographically disperse environment
- Ability to work well through ambiguity and complexity, executive presence and confidence with senior stakeholders and a sharp focus on the right outcomes
- Product Management experience – This is a Product Manager role with responsibility for bridging the gap between customer needs and the development of a successful product and ensuring that the product aligns with business goals, delivers the right employee experience, and delivers value to the company. The role will also be responsible for hands on configuration of our SAAS products
- PMP certification is a plus
- Workday Pro Certifications a plus
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 107,900.00 to 140,300.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
Apply for the Job