Job ID 124148
The Sr. Marketing Manager has expertise in sales concepts and develops marketing programming that helps our financial professionals grow their business. This role partners with the Advanced Sales team and field sales and marketing teams to deliver consumer facing sales content, marketing campaigns, and helps field partners effectively leverage Penn Mutual’s suite of marketing resources.
• Support the marketing needs of the Advanced Sales and field sales teams to lead and execute on marketing campaigns to help position Financial Professionals in front of prospects and clients.
• Collaborate with the Advanced Sales team to develop case studies, presentations and marketing support.
• Take the lead on sales content development and curation to make it interactive and engaging while leveraging technology.
• Develop and execute on marketing campaigns tied to the integrated marketing calendar and our Distribution strategy.
• Take the lead on maintaining a marketing calendar that includes marketing themes, campaigns and opportunistic resources that resonate with Financial Professionals on topics such as protection planning, retirement planning and wealth transfer.
• In collaboration with Distribution and Marketing partners, develop promotional sales concept materials.
• Connect key stakeholders across the company to develop cohesive, and aligned marketing programs.
• Develop and participate in company-wide learning sessions to highlight marketing resources available to Financial Professionals.
• Participate in calls with the field to share marketing and sales content updates.
• Establish tracking and metrics of target marketing programs and projects.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong professional presence and the ability to effectively influence and work with field leadership and across all levels of the organization.
• Navigates across the organization, and builds consensus across functions to achieve common goals.
• Good judgment and excellent decision making capabilities.
• Strong results orientation. Effectively prioritizes work and manages to deadlines.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Outstanding skills in working with field offices.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn the insurance industry.
• 7-10 years marketing experience and financial services/insurance experience required.
• Life insurance experience a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
Penn Mutual is committed to helping people live life with confidence. At the heart of this purpose is the belief that life insurance is central to a sound financial plan. Through our network of trusted advisers, we are dedicated to helping individuals, families and businesses achieve their dreams. Penn Mutual supports its advisers with retirement and investment services through its wholly owned subsidiary Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Visit Penn Mutual at www.pennmutual.com.
Salary Range – $91,500-$134,000