Job ID 126443
Senior Product Designer – General Job Description
Hightouch’s mission is to empower everyone to take action on their data. Through our Reverse ETL platform, business and data users can seamlessly sync data from where it resides, such as warehouses and databases, to where it is needed, including operational systems and SaaS tools. Traditionally, acting on data has required engineering time and bandwidth, and left most business users stuck with charts and reports that are unable to take automated action on their data. With Hightouch, every business user, without writing any code, can activate data to streamline critical processes, improve marketing performance, and scale operations.
Our team operates with a focus on making a meaningful impact for our customers. We believe in approaching challenges with a first-principles thinking mindset, moving quickly with efficient execution, and treating each other with compassion and kindness. We look for team members who are strong communicators, have a growth mindset, and are motivated and persistent in achieving our goals.
Hundreds of companies use Hightouch, including Spotify, Ramp, Retool, NBA, Plaid, and Betterment. We’re based in San Francisco, are remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Afore Capital.
As a Product Designer at Hightouch, you’ll help build product solutions that transform the way creative-minded marketers and data engineers work. You’ll collaborate with our design, product, and engineering teams to help define product strategy and find inspiring ways to delight our users. Your innovative designs will change the industry status quo for products in our space.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an early startup and have a significant impact on the team, product, and culture. We’ll rely on you to deliver and maintain a high-quality user experience for our rapidly growing customer base.
At the highest level, your mission will be to drive the product to success in terms of both user experience and business impact.
- Understand: Distill actionable insights from customer conversations and metrics.
- Identify: Explore many possibilities and determine the highest impact solutions.
- Execute: Craft an intuitive, delightful, and powerful experience for customers.
What you bring
- Experience: You’ve designed and shipped user-friendly features or applications in a technical space. Bonus points if you’ve worked on B2B data products. (4+ years)
- Craft: Finely tuned visual, UI, and interaction skills. Ability to identify a user problem and take it from idea to a high-fidelity solution.
- Team player: You exhibit kindness and humility. Seeking to understand your teammates and assuming good intentions.
- Communication: You have good verbal and written communication skills and a passion for connecting with users.
- Growth mindset: You’re constantly seeking opportunities to improve your craft, collaboration, and drive product outcomes.
- Tools: You’re proficient with Figma. Bonus points if you have prototyping skills.
- 4 years of full-time product design experience
- Located and working in North America
- Intro Call [15-30m]: Introductory call with either a member of our recruiting team or the hiring manager to get to know each other and see if the role could be a good mutual fit.
- Portfolio review [60m]: You’ll present 2-3 projects and tell the team the story of how you came to the solution and the challenges you faced along the way. We’re looking to understand how you think, collaborate, and execute.
- Design exercise [60m]: This is your chance to show us your design process. We’ll ask you to help us come up with a solution for a problem we’ve identified.
- Product walkthrough and team 1:1s: Meet the product and the team that builds it. Chat with product managers and engineers to get a sense of how we work together.
Apply for the Job