Job ID 126222
Are you an experienced risk analyst looking to venture into a blossoming organization? This renowned, publicly traded technology company is looking to add a Senior Risk Analyst, who specializes in ergonomics, to their team. If you are a self starter with the ability to think outside of the box then apply now!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in risk advisory and providing business recommendations related to work environment conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Tableaum Splunk, Python, and other related field; experience building ETL pipelines and conducting workplace inspections.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and analyze current work environments, design programs and procedures to prevent potential risks of injury or disease.
- Conduct inspections and enforce compliance with laws and regulations related to health and safety.
- Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to share relevant findings and reports.
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to [email protected] if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85.00 to $100.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: US (Remote)
Apply for the Job