Job ID 125878
Are you a passionate QA Engineer ready to make an impact with a tech-forward Fortune 500 company? Join and support a motivated team doing great work for the community.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of experience with a Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle processes like Agile or Waterfall
- Experience within the medical device industry preferred
- Knowledge of FDA, ISO, and/or related medical device regulations required
What you’ll do:
- Ensure software products meet internal procedures and relevant regulatory requirements by following established processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive project success and compliance, representing the QA team.
- Provide technical guidance and support to software developers and testers, ensuring adherence to software development processes and safety and quality regulations and standards.
- Manage risk-related tasks, including SHA, DFMEA, PFMEA, and risk management documentation.
- Review and approve project documentation from technical and quality perspectives
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on innovation: independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate
- Work that matters: perfect for someone looking to make an impact and help the community
The expected range for this role is $50.00 to $55.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: US (Remote)