Job ID 124738
What Application Development & Maintenance brings to Cardinal Health:
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
Application Development & Maintenance performs configuration or coding to develop, enhance and sustain the organization’s software systems in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices. This job family programs and configures end user applications, systems, databases and websites to achieve the organization’s internal needs and externally-facing business needs. Application Development & Maintenance partners with business leaders, investigates user needs and conducts regular assessments, maintenance and enhancements of existing applications.
- Participate in daily agile squad stand-ups and other agile-related ceremonies
- Complete requirements refinement and documentation
- Design and implement interaction flows in Interaction Attendant and customizations in Interaction Designer
- Complete test script generation
- Develop implementation and t-minus plans (when larger integrations with other technologies are involved)
- Deploy solutions to production with minimal defects
- Conduct build to run transition to our Genesys PureConnect run team
- 2-4 years of experience preferred
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field preferred, Advance Degree may be required
- Experience w/contact center technologies development required
- Genesys PureConnect development experience preferred
- Experience w/requirements refinement and documentation
- Experience w/test script generation
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity Identified possible solutions to a variety technical problems and takes action to resolve Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance and may receive more detailed instruction on new projects Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
- Anticipated salary range: $75,000 – $107,100
- Bonus eligible: No
- Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.