Job ID 126748
Sr. Business Systems Analyst Job Description
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
Skechers is a global footwear and apparel brand where you will see that your work has impact on day one. Our Enterprise Applications team supports a variety of custom and SaaS based applications and is focused on modernizing our tech stack to support Skechers’ growth worldwide.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Sr. Business Systems Analyst to drive forward key initiatives and provide deliverables to business stakeholders using SDLC methodologies. As a Sr. BSA, you will analyze our custom and SaaS applications and provide efficient solutions for business objectives and user needs. This includes working with stakeholders, analyzing system problems, creating systems solutions, writing business/technical specifications and conducting quality assurance testing in order to implement computer systems requirements. You will also review, analyze and report on data from multiple internal and external sources.
You will work with our Senior Director of Enterprise applications, project teams and developers to deliver features & capabilities and provide production support. Our team culture values innovative thinking, diversity, creativity, listening and working collaboratively with all team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing systems solutions to business objectives
- Interacts directly with stakeholders (including executives) to gather business needs, input and output requirements and evaluate processes and procedures
- Interprets business requirements in order to determine solutions to meet user needs
- Creates workflow process diagrams, wireframes, mapping documents, functional specifications, non-functional specifications, ERDs, use cases, user stories, and logical data models
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through systems and/or non-system changes
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems
- Writes detailed business requirement documents, functional specifications and integration specifications for use by developers to modify, enhance or fix the systems
- Validates results by quality assurance testing and the coordination of user-acceptance testing
- Trains end users and creates process documentation
- Performs data analysis using data in different formats and from various platforms
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Performs risk management to minimize potential risks
- Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Communicates articulately and succinctly with executives and senior level management and creates executive-facing summaries, decks and other forms communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- 7+ years of work experience in business systems analysis.
- Experience supporting full Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles (including understanding business processes, gathering user requirements, design, testing, deployment and training)
- Experience in ServiceNow, Atlassian or similar program, preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Advanced analytical capability
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects throughout the company
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Advanced experience in Jira, Confluence, Excel, Alteryx, Tableau and VBA preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Salary range for this position is $115-135K
Apply for the Job