Job ID 125886
Sr. Director of Tax – REMOTE!
We’re working with a notable Wealth Management firm and they are looking to bring on a Sr. Director of Tax to their growing team!
This individual will oversee the west region, which will include mentoring and managing a team while also being involved in complex tax returns.
This is a REMOTE position that will require travel to the different California offices.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of strong tax experience
- Ideal candidate comes from public accounting or a similar field to wealth management
- Advanced degree or certification required (CPA, CFP, JD, MS)
- Strong tax code knowledge and general accounting skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent time-management skills
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and develop the tax department in the West Region with servicing HNW and UHNW clients
- Responsible for profitability and growth of tax practice, including managing P&L
- Prepare, review and sign individual, corporate and partnership tax returns for HNW and UHNW clients
- Serve as firm-wide resource for all sophisticated tax research, including research and participating in client meetings
Why Work Here?
- Great Work-Life Balance: Enjoy life outside of work! Join a company that values time away from your desk.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You’ll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive Compensation: Offering a competitive base, bonus, generous PTO, covered health benefits, 401k match and more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $230,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Adrianna at [email protected] if you are interested in leveling up your career!
Location: US (Remote)