Job ID 125001
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.The Customer Success Group’s (CSG) offer product management team is responsible for Salesforce’s Success Plan offer portfolio with which we enable our customers to realize value from their investments in Salesforce products. We work backward from the customer to address their needs across small business, commercial, and enterprise segments. The team is the voice of the customer and market to the rest of the CSG organization and we work across all functions (including Sales, Delivery, Marketing, Operations) within CSG as well as the Salesforce product organizations to continuously enhance the Success Plans offer portfolio.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our Success Plan product management team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all Success Plans features are available and adapted for Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud (MC) products which are comprised of both built in-house and acquired technologies.You will build and manage a prioritized roadmap of Success Plans enhancements for MC that will close Success Plans coverage gaps for existing MC products in market, bring the latest and greatest Success Plans innovations to MC customers and add support for new MC products being launched.You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and subject matter experts within Customer Success, to understand these products, their GTM, and customer use cases, translating these to requirements for enhancing existing capabilities of Success Plans. You will also play a vital role in representing the voice of the customer, incorporating their feedback, and requirements into the roadmap.
- Define and manage the Success Plans offer roadmap for Marketing Cloud products, ensuring alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Own requirements gathering process, working closely with customers, Sales, Product Management and Customer Success teams to understand needs and pain points.
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the product development lifecycle, consistently incorporating their feedback and requirements into the offer development process.
- Define KPIs, measure, and report on the success of your features and launches, incorporating signals back into offer lifecycle process.
- Coordinate product release communications for various components and work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote products both internally and externally.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, internal teams, and executive management, to ensure alignment and drive successful outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and offerings in the market to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Technical Expertise: Strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Platform or both
- Product Management Experience: Proven track record of driving product strategy, roadmap development, and successful product launches.
- Customer Focus: Deep understanding of customer needs and a customer-centric approach to product management.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze complex data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaboration and Communication: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Leadership: Proactive and self-motivated individual with the ability to lead and influence teams without direct authority.
- Results-oriented: Strong focus on delivering measurable results and achieving business objectives.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred. A Master’s degree in business will be a plus. Certifications: Salesforce Admin and MC Admin highly desired.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Equality is a core value at Salesforce. We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard and empowered to create the best work of their careers. Learn more about our commitment to Equality at https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $219,900.
For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,300 to $183,300.
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,300 to $201,500.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $219,900.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.