Job ID 126613
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS is seeking passionate and ambitious Senior undergraduate or graduate students for our 12week 2023 Sales summer internship program. The U.S. Sales team is responsible for winning new international & domestic small package volume and growing our current book of business by leveraging our business/supply chain acumen and internal support functions.
The Sales Intern will work alongside local members of our U.S. Sales teams to help win new business. This internship program provides an excellent learning environment and UPS is seeking talented interns who are excited to learn new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. With access to leadership staff and mentors, the interns will have a meaningful and supportive experience.
- Utilizes general sales and negotiation skills; prospecting/developing warm leads for international/domestic small package revenue on behalf of UPS and assisting along the sales cycle with current UPS account managers and teams
- Works with cross-functional teams including operations, solutions engineers, marketing, and UPS leadership to dynamically solve customer challenges
- Learns how to use a consultative sales approach to evaluate a customer’s supply chain to find opportunities to present UPS solutions and insights that supports their business goals
- Possesses ability to communicate with all levels of management, multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Displays leadership attributes within classroom, projects, and/or volunteering
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, and crafts compelling storyline
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint) and builds presentations incorporating data visualizations/insights
- Aspires for a career in sales – Highly Preferred
- Recent graduate or pursuing a degree in Business Management, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, International Business, or Psychology – Preferred
- A college senior graduating in May 2024/December 2024 or recent graduate in recent 24 months – Preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor a visa for this or future positions
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
- Must be at minimum a college junior or senior studying a bachelors or master’s degree, or a recent graduate from the last 12 months.
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their date of hire/placement to be considered for employment. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson
- Must have a mode for transportation
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions . UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Solutions Group
Requisition Number: R23024760
Location: US (Remote)
Apply for the Job