Job ID 124769
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Virginia, USA; United States.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience with editing and writing in a technical environment.
- Experience with word processing software, including following templates, applying styles, and formatting documents.
- Experience writing/editing in the cyber security industry.
- Experience using multiple style guidelines.
- Experience with content migration.
- Ability to scale editing effort based on factors such as urgency and impact.
About The Job
In this role, you will edit and format client deliverable reports or slide presentations written by cyber security consultants. You will ensure the deliverables are grammatically correct, do not contain spelling or syntactical errors, and conform to our established style guide. You will provide stylistic, logistical, and technical support to ensure our reports display correctly. The mission of the team is to work with consultants to provide clients with quality reports in a timely manner, helping clients better prevent and manage cyber threats.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $82,500-$119,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Edit and format client deliverable reports and presentations for clarity, consistency, and quality.
- Communicate with subject matter experts across multiple time zones regarding deadlines or to resolve content-related questions.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail and coherency.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .