Job ID 126926
Temporary Project Manager – UKG Pro Workforce Management Job Description
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,450 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Manage / update existing project plan with the necessary level of detail to ensure a successful go live.
- Project is executed on time and under budget while accounting for implementation constraints.
- Provide day-to-da project management to ensure successful system delivery by establishing clear goals, identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans.
- Tracking progress across multiple workstreams and updating leadership on the status of critical deliverables.
- Ensure project requirements and business needs are clearly defined and the work is aligned and executed against the requirements and needs.
- Manage internal and external relationships with key stakeholders as well as the implementation partner.
- Partner with internal project team providing the necessary support enabling their success on the project.
- Change management. Ensure the communications and change management team have the necessary information available to them, as they build out and execute their plan in support of go-live.
- Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
- Create a detailed cutover plan.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience managing the implementation of UKG (Kronos) Workforce Management solutions.
- Full Life-Cycle Implementation experience preferred, global implementation a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently, and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify and resolve project-related challenges.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment.
- Strong communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
PMP or other Project Management Certifications are a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range for this position is $120,000 – $180,000 annually.
Apply for the Job