Job ID 126914
Used Car Buyer/Manager Job Description
Used Car Buyer/Manager
- Department: Berman Auto Group
Who we are
Berman Auto Group has been proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1987. Founded by Michael Berman, our family-owned & operated business has immensely grown throughout the years. We are proud to represent Subaru, Infiniti and Nissan dealerships. Any dealer can compete on price, we compete on convenience. We offer free home delivery, free pick up & drop off services, a 30-day Perfect Car Promise and a double manufacturer warranty!
We feel that community involvement is essential and we strive to go above and beyond to support our community. We are committed to doing the right thing for our community-from giving out backpacks at schools and supporting local animal shelters to giving away a car, we prioritize supporting the neighborhoods we live and work in.
We believe that our strength, continued success, future growth & profitability all depend on building trusting relationships with our employees and customers. To show our commitment, we offer direct career paths for every employee in the Berman family, experienced or not. We focus on personal & professional development by training and developing our team into successful leaders.
Berman Auto Group is seeking an individual with a strong background in Used Car Purchasing/Management!
- Competitive PTO Policy – Earn 2 weeks within your first year of employment!
- Multiple Low-Cost Medical Insurance Options!! As low as $43/week + FREE TelaHealth!
- Low-Cost Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Options
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fully PAID Training ($1,000 week)
- Automotive Service & Sales Discounts
- Outlined Career Path and Opportunities for Advancement!
- Appraise vehicles, understand vehicle condition, make financially sound purchasing decisions, and insures timely processing of all purchases
- Responsible for understanding retail trends and participating in the inventory planning process
- Develop and maintain a buying network
- Ensure the lot is merchandised well and the cars are maintained at the highest standards.
- Price all cars correctly on various websites and be familiar with online marketing of used vehicles.
- vAuto and Stockwave Experience
- Previous Used Car Buyer Experience
- Inventory Management Skills
- Online Merchandising Experience
- Flexible and Receptive to New Ideas and Concepts
- Strong Knowledge in Wholesaling, Purchasing, and Reconditioning
- Strong knowledge of Appraisals, Auctions, and Forecasting
- Strong Ethics and values
- Strong Analytical and Organizational skills
- Strong Computer Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#Berman Auto Group